Welcome to another pattern round-up! Today's theme is:
(Note: these patterns are NOT mine nor are they designed by me [unless I state so]. I have put together these lists as browsing crochet patterns is a favourite past-time of mine, and I love to share great finds with other crocheters! I always include the artist and a link to the pattern. If you use their pattern, make sure to drop them a comment, like, and a thank you!)
1. Mosaic crochet scarf with eye by Hook Hub LINK: CLICK HERE
2. Mosaic Flower Power by Sequoia Ananda LINK: CLICK HERE
3. Full of Love Mosaic Crochet Blanket by Nicola Green LINK: CLICK HERE
4. Mosaic Flower Vase by Cathy Wood LINK: CLICK HERE
5. Mosaic Shoulder Bag by Nicole Riley LINK: CLICK HERE
5. Mosaic Crochet Cowl by Nicole Riley LINK: CLICK HERE
6. Mosaic Pumpkins by Juniper & Oakes LINK: CLICK HERE
8. Dalek by Ashlee Brotzell LINK: CLICK HERE
7. Chunky Skulls Mosaic Chart by Chelsie Earthman LINK: CLICK HERE
10. Utterly Fluttery by McMama Makes LINK: CLICK HERE
If you enjoyed unravelling my blog, and found my tips, tutorials or pattern round-ups helpful, why not show your appreciation by treating me to a virtual coffee on Ko-fi?
You can also show your support by purchasing one of my patterns which you can find on my store: www.slipstitchhollow.com/store
Your support helps me continue to create more contents and design new patterns for you to enjoy, and you'll have my undying gratitude! :)
Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you have an amazing day.
Keep on crocheting!