September 22, Today's Category is:
The Checkered pattern has made a roaring comeback!
(Note: these patterns are NOT mine nor are they designed by me [unless I state so]. I have put together these lists as browsing crochet patterns is a favourite past-time of mine, and I love to share great finds with other crocheters! I always include the artist and a link to the pattern. If you use their pattern, make sure to drop them a comment, like, and a thank you!)
1. Simple Crochet Ribbed Checker Beanie by Heather Brooke LINK: CLICK HERE
2. Checkered Coaster by Esther Thompson LINK: CLICK HERE
3. Checkered Bucket Hat by Jenna Wilson-L LINK: CLICK HERE
4. Checkerboard Rug by Red Heart Design Team LINK: CLICK HERE
5. Checkered Hunting Hat by Lauren Savidge LINK: CLICK HERE
6. Checkers Board Game by Judy Hice LINK: CLICK HERE
7. Checkered Crossbody Bag by Esther Thompson LINK: CLICK HERE
8. Checker baby Blanket by Katie Stevens LINK: CLICK HERE
9. Oh Snap Bucket Hat by Juli Anne LINK: CLICK HERE
10. Wednesday Addams Inspired Vest by Marina Russo LINK: CLICK HERE
If you enjoyed unravelling my blog, and found my tips, tutorials or pattern round-ups helpful, why not show your appreciation by treating me to a virtual coffee on Ko-fi?
You can also show your support by purchasing one of my patterns which you can find on my store: www.slipstitchhollow.com/store
Your support helps me continue to create more contents and design new patterns for you to enjoy, and you'll have my undying gratitude! :)
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Keep on crocheting :)